(kinda used talking to myself this way every time I force myself to be ummm... too political)
May 13, 2013 is the date on my calendar with a red lipstick mark.
And my numero uno Philippine elections consequence:
1). For Worse Or For Worst!
I was supposed to write "Not Much Will Going To Change After The Elections" for I'm expecting a rehash of all that were said and done by my beloved politicos. As it turns out it seems to me that CHANGE is the only permanent thing in the whole world (cliche I KNOW).
For some it's the question of "Are we gonna change for the better?" and "Are we gonna change for the worse?"
Yet, for Filipinos who think and feel too much it just gets worse and worst.
We may find ourselves again in a sea full of left-over angst, cry-babies, media lackeys, and politician-commandos doing mop-up operations.

No comments:
Post a Comment