Today, April 27 2013.
I begin my personal countdown to Election Day: 17 days to Election 2013.
Having been blessed by a hopefully nonsensical foresight, I have listed below my Top Five "What-Happens-After-The-How I Wish I Can Boycott This- Elections???" In short, what we normally expect on Election day's aftermath.
5). Philippine elections= Left over angst.
It's more than safe to assure that our beloved MMDA will be all agog for wall posters that will be deemed as as incompetent as the people who posted them. Ehr, at least these posters will have served their purpose: unsuspecting tissue paper for Kuya Mambobote's boogers, unsuspecting coloring book for little school urchins, and Darts board practice, and hollow face mask.
Another angst will be the mud-and-bullet throwing of politicos who will feel cheated because they will have lost and all they will ever have is a conspiracy theory that an alien spaghetti monster, who will have somehow, gotten hold of all the PICOS machines because they think they can make replicas of their political dynasties which in fact will be an adorable idea for the "aggrieved" party because when they take hold of the PICOS, they will be the ones to multiply their kind: no political dynasties but there still will be TRAPOS. LOLZ HYPOCRITES!
Now it must not be forgotten how angst of politicians can certainly lead to:
(To be continued...)
Disclaimer: Photos are not mine. Click the pictures for another tab.






As for the carnage, it has started...
ReplyDelete