Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Top Five "What-Happens-After-The-How I Wish I Can Boycott This- Elections???"

This is a sequel to my previous post "When ALL'S Been Said and Done..." wherein I posted my fifth placer Philippine Elections: Left Over Angst. 

4). Philippine Elections= Let The Crybabies In! 


[Still don't get it???]

In my previous post, I mentioned mud-and-bullet throwing. But the tougher gets tough, the tough gets going folks, and soon it will be an open season for who really rigged the elections on whom. Yes, lotsa cry-babies will BE in the coming days:


 [Johnny EFF: Dude, I've just been PUNKED.]

[Dude: RAH-RAH-RAH-RAH-RAH WHAT CHOR BAD ROMANCE???]

 It's neither a surprise nor a secret that certain Politicos will be in front of either GMA 7 or ABS-CBN 2 reel deal cams to express their dismay because elections gods did not shower them favor therefore blaming others especially those who will have won (sheeezhhh).  


[Tutti: I'm smilin' like the devil coz we got to air first so 
I can tell the whole country that there's
been anacondas in the PICOS
from Johnny Eff that's why we lost so Johnny 
could just EFF OFF!
ASK MS. KOMALAK!]

[Ms. Komalak: Tutti, PUH-LEASE; I received phone calls from YOU, 
Johnny Eff, and Jason Creek, and yes, Johnny's got LONG anacondas...
Err, I meant connections.
Anyway kudos to whoever wins and I RESIGN!]

[Jason Creek: Ahmmmpfft!!! Yesss, Johnny's anacondas
HURT! He OUCHED me, that TRAITOR!]

And the mud wrestling BEGINS...

(To be continued...)



Disclaimers: I know the Photos are nice, but they are not mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment