Wednesday, January 1, 2014

After four months of rest: REBOOTING

Happy New Year!
Today is the first day of January 2014!

And today, I have decided to CHANGE this blog...

I admit that 5 months after my Orthodox Christian baptism, I have started looking at things differently. I wrote my first batch of blog post before I entered Orthodoxy and I admit I have written some "heterodox" ideas or even hurtful ones. I guess it comes with the "Convert's Zealous STREAK" that I had written those. Looking back at those posts, I realized those things weren't necessary and UNCALLED for-- I have written some things that for sure gave Orthodoxy a bad light, and for that, I apologize.

Some posts speak of my PERSONAL ideals and for the most part, THEY DO NOT represent Orthodoxy or Orthodox faithfuls in general.

Being a person with easily fanned passions, I am slowly learning about patience, fortitude, and love from Orthodox saints and from the Personalities of the Bible. And with this, I am confessing that most of the time I have written with deadly combination of arrogance and ignorance and this has not served an Orthodox purpose.

And so, IT'S TIME FOR REBOOTING.
IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THE LESSON PLAN.

It's a new year, after all...

God bless and forgive us all...



FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment